Breathe and Work Mindful Workshops, Seminars, Yoga & Coaching by Ms. Shawn Bradford
Shawn Bradford, BS in Education, 200 hour yoga teacher, certified transformational coach
www.breatheandwork.com T: 602-694-9053
About Shawn Bradford (BS Education, 200 hr yoga teacher, transformative life|business coach, workshop presenter, keynote speaker)
Shawn spent 15 highly successful years in business to business sales and trained employees in a huge variety of offices throughout Arizona. One constant Shawn witnessed was an absolute need for stress reduction tools and employee wellness programs in the workplace which would allow for happier employees and more profitable offices. When a close family friend told Shawn “she was the most tightly wound person she had ever met” she knew she needed to make some major lifestyle changes. After years of exploring yoga she obtained her 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate and her transformational life coaching certificate so that she could make her dream of bringing these healing tools that transformed her life to individuals and businesses in her community. Shawn loves empowering her clients to be more mindful through her engaging workshops, meditation workshops, yoga classes and seminars which promote clarity, focus and wellness to increase joy and life|work satisfaction.
About Breathe and Work
We will partner with you to create customized workshops, wellness seminars (weekends, full days, ½ day), lunch n learns, wellness retreats, and spouse events.
Together we will create a customized program based upon your industry, time and budget that will be educational, lively and promote wellness that individuals can implement into their lives.
About Breathe and Sell (a subsidary of Breathe and Work)
Breathe and Sell brings mindful selling solutions to your office to increase your sales with proven selling strategies that are aligned with your core values. Breathe and Sell brings you inspiration, motivation and empowerment to build your client base mindfully and joyfully to allow you to work smarter and happier.
Why Hire Shawn?
Shawn will engage workshop attendees, provide clear, fun and transformative seminar topics and inspire positive changes.
She will apply yoga, meditation, visualization and coaching tools to everyday situations such as calming the nervous system for a tough meeting, reducing fear before a big presentation and adding movement throughout the day to rejuvenate and focus.
Shawn was in the top 3 % of sales professionals for outside office equipment sales for over 10 years, was written up in a national dealer office magazine as one of the top 3 sales superstars in the industry and in 3 short years in a completely different field (and while growing her family from zero to 3 kiddos) listed and sold over 212 homes by implementing her proven mindful sales strategies.
Ready to increase your sales?
Sales does not have to be stressful! Learn the mindful tips, tools and techniques that Shawn used in her 15 year sales career to consistently be the top sales person in her field while recruiting, training and mentoring other sales superstars. Shawn will teach you what works to organically earn new business and joyfully retain happy clients in her sales workshops and trainings!
- Reduction in stress. Employees are more productive if they are releasing and managing stress. ¼ of Aetna’s workforce of 50,000 who participated in at least one yoga class reported 28 % reduction in stress.
- Healthier employees. A study conducted by Dr. James E. Stahl and his team at Harvard-affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital found that people who participated in an 8-week yoga and meditation program used 43% fewer medical services than the previous year, saving on average $2,360 per person in emergency room visits alone. This means that such yoga and meditation programs could translate into health care savings of $640 to $25,500 per patient each year!
- Less time taken off of work by employees participating in work wellness programs. 28.3 % less time off work to be exact (source: Health Promotion Practitioner Magazine). Save money!
- Tacoma Pierce County Health Department reported on a 30 % reduction in worker’s compensation and disability claim when companies implemented a wellness plan.
- More efficient employees. Aetna employees that participated in yoga were more effective on the job gaining 62 minute per week of productivity. This is an estimate of $ 3,000 per year per employee.
Download the Media Kit: Media Kit for a two page PDF with additional details and references.