Breathe and Work by Ms. Shawn Bradford
Teaching the benefits of mindfulness to increase well-being and decrease stress.
Shawn Bradford, MS Health Promotion, BS in Education, 500 hour yoga teacher, certified coach, mindful guided imagery facilitator & yoga nidra guided mediation teacher.
www.breatheandwork.com T: 602-694-9053
About Shawn Bradford
Shawn spent 15 highly successful years working in a fast paced business to business sales career. One constant Shawn witnessed was an absolute need for stress reduction tools and employee wellness programs in the workplace which would allow for happier employees and more profitable offices. She knew she needed a big dose of stress management as well, but didn’t know where to start. Then a close family friend told Shawn “she was the most tightly wound person she had ever met” she knew it was time to make some major lifestyle changes. After years of experiencing the vast benefits of yoga and meditation she obtained her 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate and her transformational life coaching certificate so that she could make her dream of bringing these healing tools that transformed her life to individuals and businesses in her community. Shawn loves empowering her clients to be more mindful through her engaging workshops, keynotes, and yoga & mediation classes which promote clarity, focus and wellness to increase joy and life|work satisfaction.
About Breathe and Work
We will partner with you to create customized workshops, wellness seminars & series, wellness retreats, and wellness campaigns.
Together we will create a customized program based upon your industry, time and budget that will be educational, lively and promote wellness that individuals can implement into their lives.
Why Hire Shawn?
Shawn will engage workshop attendees, provide clear, fun and transformative seminar topics and inspire positive changes.
She will apply yoga, meditation, visualization and coaching tools to everyday situations such as calming the nervous system before a tough meeting, reducing fear before a big presentation and adding movement throughout the day to rejuvenate and focus.
- Reduction in stress. Employees are more productive if they are releasing and managing stress. ¼ of Aetna’s workforce of 50,000 who participated in at least one yoga class reported 28 % reduction in stress.
- Healthier employees. A study conducted by Dr. James E. Stahl and his team at Harvard-affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital found that people who participated in an 8-week yoga and meditation program used 43% fewer medical services than the previous year, saving on average $2,360 per person in emergency room visits alone. This means that such yoga and meditation programs could translate into health care savings of $640 to $25,500 per patient each year!
- Less time taken off of work by employees participating in work wellness programs. 28.3 % less time off work to be exact (source: Health Promotion Practitioner Magazine). Save money!
- Tacoma Pierce County Health Department reported on a 30 % reduction in worker’s compensation and disability claim when companies implemented a wellness plan.
- More efficient employees. Aetna employees that participated in yoga were more effective on the job gaining 62 minute per week of productivity. This is an estimate of $ 3,000 per year per employee.
Download the Media Kit: Media Kit for a two page PDF with additional details and references.